Saturday, June 26, 2010

Tiring Saturday

Just woke up and had my breakfast... I had a very tiring Saturday. Yesterday I got up very early to fix things in school like the copy platform on advertising, visiting(or should i say searching for) some local print editors and offices but didn't have my luck on finding them. Then I was invited to attend a kid's birthday party (w/c I think more appropriate to do in the afternoon rather than night 'coz it's for kids) in Jollibee and got very full! Imagine, serving you food as if it's a food taste! We'd been served 1pc. chickenjoy w/ rice, spaghetti, burger, french fries, chocolate sundae, peach mango pie and coke! Whew! That was beyond my capacity!!! But all in all, my day went well, but as i said earlier, very tiring...

No comments:

Post a Comment