Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Wonderful Day!!! (somehow)

Yes! Another day has come to an end again... Looking back, I had quite a tiring day, yet, a wonderful and satisfying one. It was a little busy because I kinda rushed some requirements for my Comm108 (advertising) and finished it with confidence that I've done it right. Although I had some difficulty especially due to time pressure (unluckily our classes were shortened, meaning, vacant were shortened too and we had less time to finish our requirement), but I made it in time to passed it to my instructor. And it's a good feeling that your instructor will commend you for a job well done. But before that, I made my duty as a dj to go on-board on our very own MC radio. And we have a new protocol that everyone, as in "everyone" including the regular dj's to be observed by the radio station manager and some officers. I received few comments like I had the energy but needs more practice... Yeah, I know that and I'm more than willing to improve myself because I love what I'm doing. Then, another good thing that happened to me was when our instructor told me what my grade in theater. I got 89!!! I know its high (for some) but for me, I know I deserve higher than that. Well, there's still midterms and finals to prove what is my worth... As my principle, "Set a goal and reach for it. If you already achieve it, try harder to surpass it!"

No comments:

Post a Comment