Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Motivation to Win...



Each and one of us wants to succeed in life. Who doesn't want to? But as we all know, before we become successful in life, we need to strive hard to reach our goals. The question is, what pushes you to do your best to achieve what you want in life?
Some people thinks of their family as the motivating factor to pursue their dreams. It might be because of poverty, that a person would like to be rich and help his/her own family. Some because they are being pushed to do something because of their family background, and they do not want to let them down. But even if this is the matter, they still do their best to finish what their parents want for them.
Others take the situation they are having to motivate them to win. Maybe they are looking up to someone they admire and take them as examples to follow. Or it might be the total opposite of it, that they do not want others to look down to them and that gives them the feeling that they need to prove something so that no one will belittle them. Negatively as you might look on it, but outputs may still be the same, they will still be able to succeed.
Whatever your reasons are in pushing your way to success, you must keep your feet on the ground. But wait, me? What do I really have that motivates me to do such things beyond what I know I can do or achieve? It's simple... I know I can do it because of the people who believes in me and has faith in me that I can win this race...

No comments:

Post a Comment